Kingdom Hearts III, FIFA 20, and Assassin’s Creed Odyssey are among this week’s new Xbox One digital game store discounts.
Five new promotions make up this week’s crop of Xbox One game discounts. Deals with Gold highlights include Rockstar’s detective crime thriller L.A. Noire and Capcom’s open-world adventure game, Monster Hunter World.
The Square Enix publisher sale features a slew of Final Fantasy and Tomb Raider games, and the sprawling Disney RPG epic, Kingdom Hearts III.
The curiously named Triple Threat Villains sale is mainly made up of Ubisoft games, so grab any Assassin’s Creed or Tom Clancy titles your library is missing.
The Wild World of Robots sale includes recent classics like SteamWorld Dig 2 and Void Bastards, and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare is among this week’s Spotlight selection.
You can grab the latest Xbox One deals until March 23, 2020. Visit the Xbox One digital games store or the Microsoft online store for the full range of discounted games. Here are some more of our favourites.
Deals with Gold Highlights
- 8-Bit Armies – 60% off
- Bee Simulator – 40% off
- Close to the Sun – 30% off
- EA Sports FIFA 20 – 50% off
- For The King – 60% off
- L.A. Noire – 50% off
- Madden NFL 20 – 60% off
- Monster Hunter: World – 50% off
- Need For Speed Heat – 50% off
- Resident Evil 4 – 60% off
- Road Redemption – 60% off
- SpeedRunners – 50% off
- Star Wars Battlefront II – 50% off
- Verdun – 50% off
Square Enix Sale Highlights
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided – 85% off
- Fear Effect Sedna – 85% off
- Final Fantasy IX – 50% off
- Final Fantasy VII – 50% off
- Just Cause 4 – Gold Edition – 70% off
- Kingdom Hearts III – 70% off
- Life Is Strange 2 – Complete Season – 60% off
- Murdered: Soul Suspect – 85% off
- Rise of The Tomb Raider – 20 Year Celebration – 85% off
- Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition – 85% off
- Thief – 85% off
Spotlight Sale Highlights
Assassin’s Creed Odyssey – 65% off
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare – Battle Pass Edition – 20% off
Mortal Kombat 11 Premium Edition – 60% off
MXGP3 – 80% off
The Division 2 – Warlords of New York Edition – 33% off
The Sims 4 – 75% off
Vostok Inc. – 60% off
Yonder: The Cloud Catcher Chronicles – 50% off
Triple Threat Villains Sale Highlights
- Assassin’s Creed Chronicles – Trilogy – 70% off
- Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag – 60% off
- Assassin’s Creed Syndicate – 67% off
- Far Cry 4 – 67% off
- Far Cry Primal – 67% off
- Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands – Standard Edition – 60% off
- Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege Deluxe Edition – 70% off
- Tom Clancy’s The Division – 67% off
Wild World of Robots Sale Highlights
- Observer – 75% off
- Aven Colony – 70% off
- ChromaGun – 30% off
- Genesis Alpha One – 50% off
- Kine – 25% off
- Metal Wolf Chaos XD – 50% off
- Planet of the Eyes – 70% off
- SteamWorld Dig – 75% off
- SteamWorld Dig 2 – 60% off
- The Jackbox Party Pack 5 – 50% off
- Void Bastards – 30% off
- Where Are My Friends – 80% off
Bookmark the Thumbsticks new releases page for weekly updates on the latest Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PlayStation 4 games. You can also follow us on Flipboard, Facebook, Google News, and Twitter.
Enjoyed this article?
Found it interesting, entertaining, useful, or informative? Maybe it even saved you some money. That's great to hear! Sadly, independent publishing is struggling worse than ever, and Thumbsticks is no exception. So please, if you can afford to, consider supporting us via Patreon or buying us a coffee.
A video game vision of Britain, from Fable to Watch Dogs Legion
Control Ultimate Edition doesn’t fit on an Xbox One disc (but does on PS4)
Fall Guys, Among Us give Cliff Bleszinski hope that he may return to games
Game & Watch: Super Mario Bros. release window confirmed by Nintendo
Assassin’s Creed Valhalla post-launch DLC detailed
Save up to 85% with these new Xbox Game Store deals
Surprising nobody, 2K adds annoying, unskippable ads to NBA 2K21
Xbox Elite Wireless Controller warranty extended following lawsuit
Support Thumbsticks on Patreon, for as low as $1 a month, and you'll get a login to a speedy, ad-free version of the site.