Celebrate the games of E3 past with discounts of up to 60% in the latest PlayStation Store sale.
There’s plenty of excitement around E3 2018, with Sony’s small but impressive showing of PlayStation 4 games being one of the highlights. However, we won’t be playing Spider-Man – let alone Death Stranding – for a while yet. In the meantime, the US PlayStation Store is offering a wide range of discounts on games that made an appearance at past E3 conferences.
Highlights include The Witcher 3, Rise of the Tomb Raider, and Journey. Depending on the game there are discounts of up to 50% on offer, with an extra 10% available to PlayStation Plus subscribers.
Meanwhile, the PlayStation Days of Play promotion remains in full flow until June 18, 2018.
PlayStation Store Best of E3 Sale – PS4 Highlights
- Assassin’s Creed Origins
- Batman: Arkham Knight
- Battlefield 1
- Bloodborne Complete Edition Bundle
- Burnout Paradise HD
- Dark Souls III
- Dirt 4
- Dragon Ball FighterZ
- Dying Light
- Just Cause 3
- Mafia III
- Marvel vs Capcom Infinite Deluxe Edition
- Nioh – The Complete Edition
- Sniper Elute 4
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition
- Until Dawn
Head over to the PlayStation Store for the full sale lineup. The Best of E3 Sale ends on June 19, 2018.
More from Thumbsticks
- The E3 2018 press conferences ranked, from worst to best
- Everything announced on the E3 2018 Nintendo Direct
- Bandai Namco to release two mini retro game consoles