Celebrate the glory of Mar10 Day with some tasty savings on Nintendo Switch games featuring the famous Goomba-stomping plumber.
The Nintendo marketing department has decreed that March 10 be marked in our calendars as Mario Day. Shrugs all round to be honest, but we’re pleased to see some tempting game discounts to mark the occasion.
Four Mario-related games are reduced by $20 on the Nintendo eShop and from leading US retailers until March 14, 2020.
Super Mario Maker 2 hasn’t made as much of a splash as the Wii U original, but it is a better game and an essential purchase for any Switch library. We’re not certain that Yoshi’s Crafted World qualifies as Mario game, but it’s another enjoyable romp from the increasingly impressive Good-Feel.
Super Mario Party is also fun, and an improvement on the party game franchise’s recent efforts. Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020, however, is a more of a mixed bag. It has some fun events, but make sure to check out the demo before you commit.
Mar10 day eShop offers
- Super Mario Maker 2 – $39.99
- Super Mario Party – $39.99
- Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 – $39.99
- Yoshi’s Crafted World – $39.99
Mar10 day retail offers
- Super Mario Maker 2 – Amazon, GameStop, Target, Walmart
- Super Mario Party – Amazon, GameStop, Target, Walmart
- Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 – Amazon, GameStop, Target, Walmart
- Yoshi’s Crafted World – Amazon, GameStop, Target, Walmart
We may receive a small commission on purchases made from online stores.