Microsoft reveals the four free games coming to Xbox Games With Gold in March 2018.
First up is Trials of the Blood Dragon, RedLynx’s curious mashup of the beloved motorcycle series with Ubisoft’s Far Cry Blood Dragon spin-off. The end product is strangely unsatisfying – Trials HD remains the series peak – but it’s still worth a look.
More impressive is Superhot, which is available from March 16 to April 15. Although billed as a first-person shooter, it plays more like a puzzle game, and remains one of the most inventive takes on the genre we’ve seen. Essential.
Over on Xbox 360 – and Xbox One via the magic of Backwards Compatibility – you can look forward to not downloading Brave: The Video Game, and Quantum Conundrum.
Xbox Games With Gold: March 2018
- Trials of the Blood Dragon – March 1 to 30
- Superhot – March 16 to April 15
Xbox 360 and Xbox One
- Brave: The Video Game – March 1 to 15
- Quantum Conundrum – March 16 to 31
Don’t forget, you can still download two games from February’s lineup. Crazy Taxi and Shadow Warrior are available until the end of the month, and Assassin’s Creed Chronicles – India is available until March 15, 2018.
More from Thumbsticks
- Are the new AMD Ryzen APUs video game console killers?
- The Xbox EA Publisher sale starts today
- Rainbow Six Siege won’t get a sequel, says Ubisoft
Bookmark our new releases page for the latest news on all the games coming to PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo consoles.