Ahead of E3 next week, the biggest Xbox One sale of the year begins this Thursday, June 7th, with reductions on hundreds of games.
Update, June 7th:
This sale is now live. Fill your boots, kids.
Starting with hardware, there are some intriguing bundles available directly from Xbox.com:
- $199 for 500GB Xbox One S console
- $249 for 1TB Xbox One S bundles
- $449 for Xbox One X console – the first time it’s ever been discounted
- Up to 75% off select games including first-time discounts on newly released titles such as Monster Hunter: World, Sea of Thieves and PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds
- One month of Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass for $1
- $10 off controllers
The Xbox One X has been reduced for the first time, with $50 off at the Microsoft Store – with handy reductions on enhanced games like Assassin’s Creed Origins, Forza Motorsport 7, FIFA 18, and Sea of Thieves.
There are deals on over 300 games as well. The full list hasn’t yet been released, but the following titles have been teased:
- Battlefield 1
- FIFA 18
- NBA 2K18
- Assassin’s Creed Origins
- Forza Motorsport 7
- Destiny 2
- Super Lucky’s Tale
- Monster Hunter: World
- PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds and
- Sea of Thieves
There are further special offers on subscription services like Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Live Gold – both available at $1 for the first month.
There’s plenty more besides, including controller deals, DLC and season passes etc. For the official page, go here.
The sale starts on June 7th and runs to June 23rd.
We may earn a small commission on purchases made via online stores.
Also on Thumbsticks:
- Square Enix brings Star Ocean to mobile next month
- Nintendo eShop releases for June 7, 2018
- The Week in Video Games – June 3, 2018
A note from the Thumbsticks editorial team
If you like what we do, then please consider supporting us via Patreon or buying us a coffee. Every penny we earn is poured back into the site, into giving new and aspiring writers an opportunity, and into bringing you more quality content to enjoy. And if you are an aspiring new writer, read this.