Burnout Paradise Remastered is now available on EA Origin Access, and will be released publicly next week.
Remarkably, Burnout Paradise Remastered still holds up by modern standards, and despite the huge advances in online gaming over the past decade, many of the features it introduced are now mainstays of any connected open world game.
True, the open world of Paradise City doesn’t seem quite as large as it did in 2008, but the game remains an absolute time sink, and Burnout Paradise Remastered is well worth returning to, or playing for the first time.
EA has confirmed that the PC version of the game will be released on August 20, 2018 via EA Origin, but if you subscribe to either Origin Access or Origin Access Premier, you can play right now.
The remastered edition features improved lighting and textures, plus full 4K support. Here are the PC system specs you’ll need.
Burnout Paradise Remastered – Minimum PC System Requirements
- O/S: Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit or Windows 10 64-bit
- CPU: Intel i3 2120 @ 3.3GHz or Phenom II X4 965 @ 3.40GHz
- GPU: NVidia GT 450 or ATI Radeon HD 5750
- RAM: 4GB
- DirectX: 11
- HDD: 8Gb
Burnout Paradise Remastered is also available now on Xbox One and PlayStation 4.
More from Thumbsticks
- The Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate demo is out now on Switch
- Diablo III officially confirmed for release on Nintendo Switch
- EA’s Madden NFL franchise reaches 130 million sales