If you hurry, you can still pick up a bargain in the PSN January Sale. Though to be fair, another one will probably be just around the corner.
Black Friday, Boxing Day, January – the sales all blur into one another at a certain point. You can’t deny the benefits of having good things available at cut prices, however, and the PSN January Sale is no exception.
Here’s our pick of the deals currently available, for a couple more days at least:
- Horizon Zero Dawn – 42% off
- Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition – 33% off
- Horizon Zero Dawn: The Frozen Wilds DLC – 37% off
- Gran Turismo Sport – 30% off
- Gran Turismo Sport Digital Deluxe Edition – 25% off
- Borderlands: The Handsome Collection – 78% off
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition – 50% off
- Friday the 13th: The Game – 48%
- Watch Dogs 2 – 72% off
- Watch Dogs 2 Deluxe Edition – 68% off
- Watch Dogs 2 Gold Edition – 64% off
- PES 2018 – 50% off
- PES 2018 FC Barcelona Edition – 48% off
- Rocket League – 40% off
- Rocket League Game of the Year Edition – 40% off
- Tekken 7 – 40% off
- Tekken 7 Deluxe Edition – 35% off
- Mortal Kombat X – 67% off
- Mortal Kombat XL – 64% off
- Fallout 4: Game of the Year Edition – 50% off
- Injustice 2 Standard Edition – 45% off
- Injustice 2 Ultimate Edition – 44% off
- Just Cause 3 – 80% off
- Just Cause 3 XL Edition – 81% off
Obviously the pick of the bunch is Horizon Zero Dawn, Josh’s game of the year, forerunner at the Dice Awards, and an all-round brilliant achievement. Watch Dogs 2 is also a lot of fun, if you like Ubisoft open-world games, and Skyrim and Fallout 4 are there if you prefer Bethesda’s style.
Head on over to the PlayStation Store to take advantage of these discounts, but don’t tarry my friends: the PSN January Sale expires on January 19th, 2018.