FromSoftware has confirmed the network test dates for the upcoming PlayStation 4 and Xbox One editions of Dark Souls Remastered.
In an update on the FromSoftware website, the studio has announced that Xbox One and PlayStation 4 owners will get their first taste of Dark Souls Remastered on May 11-12, 2018.
The network test will run across two days, and is free to join for all console owners, although we assume you’ll need an Xbox Live or PlayStation Plus membership to take part. A client for the test will need to be downloaded in advance, and is available between May 1 – 7, 2018. It weighs in at a reasonable 3GB.
As we reported last week, the Nintendo Switch network test – and the game itself – has been delayed, and will now take place over the summer.
Dark Souls Remastered – Network Test dates
- May 11 at 7pm to 10pm JST
- May 12 from 7pm to 10pm JST
- May 11 from 6pm to 12am PT
- May 12 from 6pm to 12am PT
- Times to be confirmed
Dark Souls Remastered will be released for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC via Steam on May 25, 2018, and for Nintendo Switch this summer.
More from Thumbsticks
- FIFA 18 is getting a free World Cup update
- God of War holds top spot as Nintendo Labo enters the UK chart at 3
- Nintendo eShop releases for May 3, 2018