The Dark Souls Trilogy is heading to Europe with a super-deluxe, and super-expensive, Collector’s Edition.
The Dark Souls Trilogy – which was previously released in the United States and Asia last year – has finally been confirmed for Europe. The compilation includes all three Dark Souls titles, plus every DLC expansion, and will be released for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on March 1, 2019.
The trilogy comes in two flavours. The standard edition includes all three games, plus their digital soundtracks, but it’s the limited run Collector’s Edition that catches our eye.
Priced at £449.99 in the UK, it contains an Elite Knight statue, six soundtrack CDs, and 460-page, full colour compendium that includes every line of dialogue from all three games.
Dark Souls Trilogy Collector’s Edition contents
- Three games: Dark Souls Remastered, Dark Souls II: Scholar of The First Sin, Dark Souls III: The Fire Fades
- DLC content for all three titles
- A numbered, hand-painted 34cm ‘Elite Knight at the Bonfire’ statue
- Six soundtrack CDs featuring music from all three games
- A 460-page compendium featuring illustrated maps with boss and NPC locations, item encyclopedia, enemy bestiary, and a manuscript of all dialogue from each game
- A nagging sense of regret
Because of the process involved in hand-painting each statue, deliveries for the Collector’s Edition will start from May 31, 2019, and continue throughout June.
So if you have £450 burning a hole in your pocket, head over to the Bandai Namco website to make your sacrifice.