A new video series will give players an insight into the development of Vampyr, the new role-playing game from Life is Strange creators, Dontnod Entertainment.
The series – which has been produced by publisher Focus Home Interactive – explores the Paris-based studio’s approach in creating the new choice and narrative driven adventure.
The first episode will be released on January 18, 2018 and focusses on the reasons behind Dontnod putting players in the role of tormented doctor-turned-vampire, Jonathan Reid.
Watch the teaser trailer for a sneak peek of the new Vampyr web series.
The series will continue weekly and cover various aspects of the game, including its story, characters, and deteriorating city of London location.
Vampyr web series
- Episode I: Making Monsters
- Episode II: Architects of the Obscure
- Episode III: Human After All
- Episode IV: Stories From the Dark
Vampyr is slated for release on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC in Spring, 2018.
More from Thumbsticks
- The Overwatch League inaugural season kicks off today
- Battalion 1944 hits Steam Early Access next month
- Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of DANA PC release date announced