Here’s how to download the Legendary Pokémon Shiny Zygarde to Pokémon Sun, Ultra Sun, Moon, or Ultra Moon.
The year-long celebration of Legendary Pokémon continues in June with the free download of a Shiny Zygarde for Pokémon Ultra Sun, Sun, Ultra Moon, and Moon on Nintendo 3DS.
Pop along to any participating GameStop store in the US between June 1–24, 2018 to pick up a free download code. In Canada, head to your local branch of EB Games.
In Europe and Australia, you don’t even have to leave the house. Just download your Shiny Zygarde via the Nintendo Network between June 1-22, 2018.
The level 100 Zygarde for Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon has the Aura Break ability, plus the Thousand Arrows, Outrage, Extreme Speed, and Dragon Dance moves.
The Level 60 Sun and Moon Zygarde has the Aura Break ability, plus the Land’s Wrath, Glare, Safeguard, and Dragon Breath moves
How to download Zygarde
- Charge up your 3DS, turn it on, and make sure you can connect to the internet.
- Boot up either Sun, Ultra Sun, Moon, or Ultra Moon, and select the ‘Mystery Gift’ option on the main menu.
- Select ‘Receive Gift’.
- You’ll be asked if it’s OK to open a Communication Channel, say ‘Yes’.
- Select ‘Get with Code/Password, or Get via Internet depending on your region.
- Either enter the download code, or connect to the internet.
- Watch the classic movie Gone with the Wind to pass some time.
- When asked if you want to ‘Receive this gift?’ say ‘Yes’.
- Once received, your new Zygarde can be obtained from the delivery person in any Pokémon Center. Make sure you have a vacant spot in your party.
- And be sure to save your game!
Next month you can look forward to receiving Tornadas and Thundurus.
More from Thumbsticks
- Mega Man 11 release date confirmed
- Xbox Games with Gold for June 2018 confirmed
- Star Citizen add-on pack costs $27,000
We have a favour to ask
Thumbsticks has a couple of main aims. We want to write interesting articles and cover games that most outlets won't, and we want to give opportunities to new writers and new voices. And right now, with the current state of online publishing? It's tough! We hate to ask, but if you want us to continue writing what others won't, or to keep covering weird indie games, or to be able to give opportunities to new writers – and only if you can afford it – then please consider supporting us on Patreon.
Recommended for you
Latest from Thumbsticks
Ori: The Collection bundles both games on one Nintendo Switch cartridge
Iam8bit, the specialist publisher of collector's editions, is bringing Ori: The Collection to Nintendo Switch later this year.
PlayStation Plus gets three games in August 2021
Sony reveals the free video games available to PlayStation Plus subscribers in August 2021.
The Xbox Games with Gold for August 2021 are pretty good
The Xbox Games with Gold lineup for August 2021 includes an underrated sequel and a flawed but fun homage to...
Krispy Kreme developing Nexus Level Doughnut in partnership with Xbox
This Krispy Kreme / Xbox mashup doughnut looks delicious, sure, but why is it called the "Nexus Level" doughnut?
Is Valve’s Steam Deck the perfect gateway to PC gaming?
With a simple and approachable device like the Steam Deck, will PC gaming finally get its hooks into console gamers?
The next Monster Hunter Rise event adds Okami’s Amaterasu
Capcom has announced that the next collaboration event for Monster Hunter Rise will feature Amaterasu from Okami.
This tech demo from Gears of War developer The Coalition is unreal
Unreal Engine 5 running on the Xbox Series X, that is.
Xbox Ultimate Game Sale and Deals with Gold Highlights
This week's Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S digital sales features a new Deals with Gold lineup and the Ultimate...