The organisers of the Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) have confirmed the full lineup for the first ever E3 Coliseum.
For the first time, this year’s E3 will be host to two days of conversations, panels, and gameplay demos. The programme has been produced by Geoff Keighley, a long-time E3 contributor, and creator and producer of The Game Awards.
E3 Coliseum is open to all E3 badge holders, and will be held at The Nova at L.A. Live, a short walk from the Los Angeles Convention Center where E3 3017 is being held.
Highlights include presentations from the teams behind the PlayStation 4’s God of War reboot and Spider-Man. Square Enix will be showing off a new – and as yet unannounced – game, and there will be a close look at Sledgehammer’s Call of Duty: WWII.
And it’s not just game demos on the lineup. There will be a deep dive into the new Xbox Scorpio Hardware from Microsoft, and game design legend Hideo Kojima will be interviewed by the director of Kong: Skull Island, Jordan Vogt-Roberts.
Jack Black and Tim Schafer will also discuss Brutal Legends and Psychonauts 2, and Better Call Saul producer Gennifer Hutchison will be hosting a conversation with leading video game writers about the challenges of interactive storytelling.
E3 Coliseum schedule and lineup
Tuesday, June 13
- 11:00am – God of War: Behind the Curtain
- 12:00pm – Inside Bungie
- 12:30pm – World Builders
- 1:30pm – Assassin’s Creed
- 2:15pm – What Game From E3 Will Make You the Next Online Gaming Superstar?
- 2:45pm – Bethesda Softworks
- 3:15pm – Square Enix
- 4:00pm – Epic Games
- 4:30pm – Swing Behind the Scenes With the New Spider-Man for PS4
- 5:00pm – Project Scorpio: The Most Powerful Place to Create and Play
- 6:00pm – Jack Black in Conversation with Tim Schafer
Wednesday, June 14
- 10:00am – New Realities: VR, AR, and Gaming
- 10:45am – Sea of Thieves: Community Spirit
- 11:30am – Gaming Evolved: New Voices, New Visions
- 12:00pm – Crash Bandicoot Reunion
- 12:45pm – Mortal Kombat: Celebrating 25 Years
- 1:30pm – Far Cry 5: A Trip to Hope County
- 2:00pm – Call of Duty: WWII – Sledgehammer Games’ Journey Back to the Franchise’s Roots
- 2:30pm – Stories Across Screens
- 3:15pm – A Conversation with Hideo Kojima and Jordan Vogt-Roberts
- 4:15pm – The Indie Revolution
- 5:00pm – Middle-earth: Shadow of War – A Behind-the-Scenes Look
- 5:30pm – Square Enix
- 6:00pm – An exclusive surprise discussion with renowned figures
E3 Coliseum will be held on June 13th and 14th at The Nova at L.A. Live.
How did we do?
We hope you found this article useful, or informative, or thought provoking, or maybe even a little entertaining. Perhaps it was a guide that helped you through a tricky bit, or we even saved you some money? Lovely stuff! If you'd like to say "thanks" you could always buy the team a cup of coffee.
Recommended for you
Latest from Thumbsticks
Marvel’s Avengers is now free on PS4, PS5, PC, and Stadia
Square Enix opens up Marvel's Avengers to PlayStation, Steam, and Stadia players for the next three days.
Ori: The Collection bundles both games on one Nintendo Switch cartridge
Iam8bit, the specialist publisher of collector's editions, is bringing Ori: The Collection to Nintendo Switch later this year.
PlayStation Plus gets three games in August 2021
Sony reveals the free video games available to PlayStation Plus subscribers in August 2021.
The Xbox Games with Gold for August 2021 are pretty good
The Xbox Games with Gold lineup for August 2021 includes an underrated sequel and a flawed but fun homage to...
Krispy Kreme developing Nexus Level Doughnut in partnership with Xbox
This Krispy Kreme / Xbox mashup doughnut looks delicious, sure, but why is it called the "Nexus Level" doughnut?
Is Valve’s Steam Deck the perfect gateway to PC gaming?
With a simple and approachable device like the Steam Deck, will PC gaming finally get its hooks into console gamers?
The next Monster Hunter Rise event adds Okami’s Amaterasu
Capcom has announced that the next collaboration event for Monster Hunter Rise will feature Amaterasu from Okami.
This tech demo from Gears of War developer The Coalition is unreal
Unreal Engine 5 running on the Xbox Series X, that is.