Nintendo has launched a Creators Contest for its inventive new cardboard construction toy, Nintendo Labo.
The Nintendo Labo Creators Contest has three award categories, and is open to My Nintendo members in North America.
The first category recognises the most creative decoration of a Toy-Con kit. The others reward the use of the Toy-Con Garage to either mod an existing Labo kit, or create a brand new invention from scratch.
Nintendo Labo Creators Contest categories
- Best Decorated Toy-Con – Enter by May 11, 2018
- Best Toy-Con mod using Toy-Con Garage – Enter by May 25, 2018
- Best original invention using Toy-Con Garage – Enter by June 15, 2018
Prizes on offer include additional Labo kits, a Labo Creators jacket, and a framed certificate signed by Nintendo developers. The full rules of entry can be found on the official Labo website.
Nintendo Labo launched in the US and Canada last week, and comes to Europe on Friday, April 27, 2018.
More from Thumbsticks
- The Week in Video Games – April 22, 2018
- Xbox One digital game releases: 23–27 April, 2018
- PlayStation Store releases for April 24, 2018