Organisers of the Indie Megabooth have confirmed the lineup of games appearing at next month’s Game Developers Conference.
The Indie Megabooth Showcase returns with an all-new lineup of promising titles that will be on show at the Game Developers Conference (GDC) in San Francisco from March 18-22, 2019.
The showcase features 24 new games, seven of which will be playable for the very first time. The first batch of 12 will be on display on Monday and Tuesday, with a second selection showcased from Wednesday to Friday.
Megabooth games include Wakefield Interactive’s Where the Bees Make Honey, Studio Zevere’s She Dreams Elsewhere, Inkle’s Heaven’s Vault, and an as yet unannounced title from Flight School Studio.
Kelly Wallick, CEO and founder of Indie Megabooth, says:
“The variety among the titles that were selected to participate in our annual GDC showcase speaks volumes about our curation approach. There’s something for everyone, from clever puzzle games, to narrative driven titles, to action adventure, and even some strategy and horror. We even have a digital kinetic board game showing with us! We’re proud to be returning to GDC and to give these indie devs a chance to get their games in front of other developers and new potential partners. It’s going to be an inspiring week with loads of networking opportunities.”
Here’s the full lineup.
The Indie Megabooth GDC 2019 Showcase
Monday – Tuesday
- Airborne Kingdom – The Wandering Band
- Anew: The Distant Light – Resonator
- DiceTrek – DFitz Games
- Disco Elysium – ZA/UM Studio
- Looking For Heals – Blue Bomber Games
- She Dreams Elsewhere – Studio Zevere
- Those Who Remain – Camel 101
- Tick Tock: A Tale for Two – Other Tales Interactive
- TwinCop – Finite Reflection Studios
- Where the Bees Make Honey – Wakefield Interactive
- while True: learn() – Luden.io
- Wintermoor Tactics Club – EVC
- Black Future ’88 – SUPERSCARYSNAKES
- Heaven’s Vault – inkle
- Hell is Other Demons – Cuddle Monster
- Kaisuo – Team Lantern
- Losswords – Local No. 12
- One Step From Eden – Thomas Moon Kang
- Shadow Brawlers – Team Guazu
- Sloppy Forgeries – Jonah WarrenThe Wild at Heart – Moonlight Kids
- Unannounced Title – Flight School Studio
- ValeGuard – Lost Tower Games
- Wave Break – Funktronic Labs
And cue the montage trailer.
The Indie Megabooth GDC Showcase will be located on the 2nd level of the Moscone Center’s West Hall, and is open to all badge holders.
Head over to the official GDC website for more information on this year’s conference, and follow our coverage throughout the week right here. Following GDC, the Indie Megabooth Showcase will move on to PAX East 2019 in Boston.