There’s just a short time left to grab some of last year’s best PS4 and PS5 games at bargain prices. The PlayStation Store January Sale is ending soon.
The PlayStation Store January sale – or Holiday sale in some regions – discounts hundreds of excellent PS4 and PS5 games, including some of last year’s GOTY contenders.
The sale also ends tomorrow, so don’t dawdle if you want to grab 43% off The Last of Us Part II or 25% off Ghost of Tsushima. Other discounted games to look out for include Doom Eternal, Persona 5 Royal, Yakuza: Like a Dragon, Star Wars: Squadrons and Final Fantasy VII Remake.
Visit the PlayStation Store in your region for the full list of included titles. Just make sure you’re quick about it. Here are some more sale highlights.
PlayStation Store January Sale Highlights
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey – Deluxe Edition
- Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War
- Crash Bandicoot 4: It’s About Time
- Destiny 2: Beyond Light
- Doom Eternal Standard Edition
- F1 2020
- FIFA 21
- Final Fantasy VII Remake
- Ghost of Tsushima
- Grand Theft Auto V
- Madden NFL 21: Standard Edition
- Marvel’s Avengers
- MLB The Show 20
- Monster Hunter World: Iceborne Digital Deluxe
- Mortal Kombat 11
- NBA 2K21 (PS4)
- Persona 5 Royal
- Red Dead Redemption 2
- Resident Evil 3
- Spyro Reignited Trilogy
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
- Star Wars: Squadrons
- Star Wars Triple Bundle
- The Last of Us Part II
- Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege Deluxe Edition
- Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1 + 2
- UFC 4
- Watch Dogs: Legion
- Yakuza: Like a Dragon
Check here for this week’s lineup of new PlayStation releases.