Here’s the full rundown of this week’s Nintendo eShop games for 3DS, Nintendo Switch, and Wii U.
I don’t know how many people Hamster Corporation employ, but they have certainly been busy porting NeoGeo games to the Nintendo Switch. This week sees the release of Garou: Mark of the Wolves, the fourteenth NeoGeo title to come to Nintendo’s new console in just over two months. Jolly good work, and jolly good conversions they are too.
The week’s most significant release is Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition. Yes, it’s a game that everyone has played in some form by now, but it’s an important release, and one that should be particularly suited to the Switch’s hybrid capabilities. This edition comes bundles with the Super Mario Mash-Up pack that adds 40 Mario-themed skins, plus a bunch of textures and music.
The Wii U only gets one release this week, WinKings. The game is a fantasy Viking platformer that looks like being a fun couch multiplayer experience. Over on 3DS, there’s a release for Ansimuz’s retro platform adventure, Elliot Quest, plus a handheld version of recent Wii U release, Triple Breakout.
Here’s the full Nintendo eShop rundown:
EU Nintendo eShop releases for 11 May, 2017
- ACA NeoGeo Garou: Mark of the Wolves – €6.99 / £6.29 / CHF 9.80
- Dark Witch Music Episode: Rudymical – €8.00 / £6.99 / CHF 11.00
- Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition – €29.99 / £19.99 / CHF 39.00
- NBA Playgrounds – €19.99 / £17.99 / CHF 28.00
- Elliot Quest – €14.99 / £13.49 / CHF 21.00
- Pixel Hunter – €2.99 / £2.69 / CHF 4.20
- Triple Breakout – €4.99 / £4.99 / CHF 5.99
Nintendo Wii U
- WinKings – €9.99 / £8.99 / CHF 14.00
Catch up with this week’s Xbox One and PlayStation Store games on our New Releases page.