Here’s your round-up of this week’s Nintendo eShop game releases for the Nintendo Switch, 3DS and Wii U.
It’s another chock-a-block week on the Nintendo eShop with range of releases large and small. There’s plenty to enjoy on the Nintendo Switch, but the week’s headline game is Metroid: Samus Returns on Nintendo 3DS.
MercurySteam has taken one of the weaker games in the franchise, and according to reviews, given it a vibrant and modern update.
Another returning game icon comes to the Switch in the latest port of Rayman Legends. Ubisoft’s 2013 platformer was a Wii U highlight, and if you missed the game first time round it comes highly recommended.
Also coming to Switch is NBA 2K18, meditative puzzle game Semispheres, and the latest in Hamster’s line of NeoGeo classics, Spin Master.
Here this week’s Nintendo eShop releases:
EU Nintendo eShop releases – 14th September, 2017
- 36 Fragments of Midnight – €2.99 / £2.99 / CHF 4.20
- ACA NeoGeo Spin Master – £6.29
- Beach Buggy Racing – €9.99 / £9.99 / CHF 10.00
- Cars 3: Driven to Win – €59.99 / £49.99
- Kingdom: New Lands – €14.99 / £13.49 / CHF 21.00
- NBA 2K18 (15th) – €66.99/ £54.99 / CHF 75.00
- NBA 2K18 Legend Edition (15th) – €99.99 / £84.99 / CHF 110.00
- NBA 2K18 Legend Edition Gold (15th) – €149.99 / £119.99 / CHF 165.00
- Pan-Pan: A tiny big adventure – €5.00 / £4.99 / CHF 6.50
- Project Octopath Traveler Demo – Free
- Rayman Legends: Definitive Edition (12th) – €39.99 / £29.99 / CHF 44.90
- Robonauts – €13.49 / £12.14 / CHF 28.90
- Quest of Dungeons – €8.99 / £7.99 / CHF 12.60
- Semispheres – €9.99 / £8.99 / CHF 13.99
- Etrian Odyssey V: Beyond The Myth Demo – Free
- Metroid: Samus Returns (15th) – €44.99 / £39.99 / CHF 57.90
Nintendo Wii U
- Cars 3: Driven to Win – €49.99 / £39.99
Keep tabs on the latest new game release updates for Nintendo, PlayStation and Xbox consoles.
A note from the Thumbsticks editorial team
If you like what we do, then please consider supporting us via Patreon or buying us a coffee. Every penny we earn is poured back into the site, into giving new and aspiring writers an opportunity, and into bringing you more quality content to enjoy. And if you are an aspiring new writer, read this.