Save on games including Dark Souls: Remastered, Vampyr, and Star Wars Battlefront II in the new PlayStation Store Flash Sale.
If you’re looking for something to play this weekend, a new flash sale on the U.S. PlayStation Store should have something to pique your interest.
Highlights include a 30% reduction on the recent remaster of From Software’s masterpiece, Dark Souls, and a 33% price cut for Dontnod’s horror adventure, Vampyr.
Also worth a look is Fullbright’s science-fiction mystery, Tacoma, which gets a hefty 60% discount.
Here’s the full sale lineup.
PlayStation 4 Flash Sale lineup
- Adventure Time: Pirates of the Enchiridion
- BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle
- Dark Souls: Remastered
- Fairy Fencer F: Advent Dark Force
- Far Cry 3
- Far Cry Primal
- Fighting Ex Layer
- Hasbro Family Fun Pack
- Hello Neighbor
- Hero Defense
- Monopoly Family Fun Pack
- Moto GP 19
- New Gundam Breaker
- Pure Farming 2018
- Sega Genesis Classics
- Sonic Mania: Encore DLC
- Space Hulk: Deathwings
- Star Wars: Battlefront II
- Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection
- Surf World Series
- Surviving Mars
- Syberia 3
- The Crew
- Wizard of Legend
- Yakuza 6: The Song of Life
The sale ends at 8am on Monday September 24, 2018.
More gaming news from Thumbsticks
- Rockstar officially announces Red Dead Online
- PlayStation Now subscribers can now download PS2 and PS4 games
- Check out the Life is Strange 2 launch trailer