Forget buying digital games and end-user licence agreements, it’s time to get some tangible gaming goodies in the PlayStation Gear summer sale.
The European PlayStation Gear store is offering a range of new discounts in its big summer sale, with reductions of up to 50% on official PlayStation merchandise.
There are also price cuts applied to items from popular gaming franchise including Assassins Creed, Bloodborne, The Last of Us, Crash Bandicoot, Call of Duty, and Overwatch.
The sale includes everything from t-shirts and lamps, to mugs, hoodies, and art prints. So, if you’ve been yearning for that Assassin’s Creed Legacy Collection Edward Kenway bust, now’s your chance to get it with a 25% discount. Or perhaps you’d like to relax around the house this weekend in a luxurious Destiny 2 bathrobe. And who wouldn’t?
Here are some of our sale highlights.
PlayStation Gear Summer Sale
- Crash Bandicoot Breakdance T-shirt – £9.89/€11.69
- Destiny 2 Limited Edition Ghost Candles Set – £21.99/€26.49
- Doom Coin Bank – Cacodemon – £18.69/€22.94
- Fallout Vault-Tec Onesie – £25.19/€30.14
- Fallout 4 Vault Boy III (Arms Crossed) Bobblehead – £65.44/€77.77
- PlayStation Classic Logo Faux Denim T-shirt – £18.99/€22.49
- PlayStation Classic ’94 Messenger Bag – £24.99/€30.49
- Street Fighter Limited-Edition Collector’s Prints – £18.39/€21.99.
The PlayStation Gear Summer Sale runs until Tuesday August 28,2019, and free delivery is available on all orders over £50/€60.
More from video games from Thumbsticks
- Burnout Paradise Remastered is now available on EA Origin Access
- Diablo III officially confirmed for release on Nintendo Switch
- PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Mobile reaches 100 million downloads