The PlayStation Store opens its doors to a huge January sale, featuring over 500 titles across the PS4, PS Vita and PS3.
The PlayStation January sale is a big one, and features a mix of AAA blockbusters, indies hits, DLC packs, season passes, and PS VR titles.
Many of the bigger titles – such as Star Wars Battlefront II, Assassin’s Creed Origins, and Need for Speed Payback – have recently been included in the PlayStation 12 Deals of Christmas campaign. Other games, like Persona 5, are getting their first significant digital discounts.
To promote the sale Sony have also partnered with YouTube favourites, the Slow Mo Guys on an episode of the Super Slow Show.
The sale includes extra discounts for PlayStation Plus members, and runs until January 19, 2018. Here are some of our recommendations:
PlayStation January Sale Highlights
- Assassin’s Creed Origins
- Final Fantasy XV
- Fortnite – Standard Founder’s Pack
- Friday the 13th: The Game
- Mafia III
- Outlast 2
- Persona 5
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection
- Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus
Don’t forget that discounts and included titles can vary by region.
More from Thumbsticks
- 7 things that may be cut from the Final Fantasy VII Remake
- The real life inspiration for all that PUBG equipment
- 2017: The year in video games