Sony has announced six new games coming to PlayStation Plus in September, including a very nice surprise from Activision and Bungie.
Following on from yesterday’s lacklustre Xbox Games with Gold announcement, Sony has delivered a nice surprise just in time for the long weekend.
Bungie’s Destiny 2 leads September’s lineup of free PlayStation Plus games, and best of all, its available to download right now.
There are dark arts at work, of course. The early release means players can join this Saturday’s 24-hour free trial of Gambit, the new PVE/PVP mode for Destiny 2: Forsaken.
The rest of next month’s PS Plus games will be available from September 4. The PlayStation 4 lineup also includes God of War III Remastered, PSVR horror game, Here They Lie, and Playlink trivia game, Knowledge is Power.
PlayStation 3 owners can grab the enjoyable Portal-like puzzle game, QUBE Director’s Cut, as well as the classic early ‘90s adventure game, Another World.
PlayStation Plus free games – September 2018
- Destiny 2 – Available from August 29
- God of War III Remastered
- Here they Lie (PSVR) – Available until October 2
- Knowledge is Power(Playlink) – Available until November 6
- Another World – 20th Anniversary Edition – Cross Buy with PS4 and PS Vita
- QUBE Director’s Cut – Cross Buy with PS4
- Sparkle 2 – Cross Buy with PS3 and PS4
- Foul Play – Cross Buy with PS4
Bookmark our new releases page for regular updates on the latest video game releases for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch.