Some scary PS4 savings are now on offer in the PlayStation Store Halloween sale.
This year’s PSN Halloween sale spooktacular features a graveyard full of excellent PlayStation 4 games. For our money, the scariest title on the list is Alien: Isolation – The Collection from Sega and Creative Assembly. The collection includes the excellent sci-fi horror game, plus two short story expansions, and five Survivor Mode packs.
We’re also fond of The Dark Pictures Anthology: Man of Medan from Supermassive Games. In our review, Tom called it “clever, scary and intriguing,” with a few caveats.
My personal favourite is The Chinese Room’s Everybody’s Gone to the Rapture. It’s an unsettling and beautiful tale – akin to an interactive John Wyndham novel – with a glorious score from Jessica Curry.
Other recommendations include Bloodborne: The Old Hunters, Doom Eternal, and The Evil Within 2.
The spooky sale spectacular comes to a chilling end on November 2, 2020. Visit the PlayStation Store in your region for the full lineup. Here are some more Halloween highlights.
PlayStation Store Halloween Sale Highlights
- Alien: Isolation – The Collection
- Bloodborne: The Old Hunters
- The Dark Pictures Anthology: Man of Medan
- Darksiders Genesis
- Days Gone
- Death Stranding
- Devil May Cry HD Collection
- Divinity: Original Sin 2 – Definitive Edition
- Doom Eternal
- Everybody’s Gone to the Rapture
- The Evil Within
- The Evil Within 2
- Fallout 4: Game of the Year Edition
- Fallout 76
- Five Nights at Freddy’s VR: Help Wanted
- For Honor
- Helldivers: Dive Harder Edition
- Jotun: Valhalla Edition
- Little Nightmares
- Moonlighter: Complete Edition
- The Mummy Demastered
- The Order: 1886
- Predator: Hunting Grounds
- Resident Evil 3 – Raccoon City Edition
- Sayonara Wild Hearts
- Sea of Solitude
- Sleeping Dogs – Definitive Edition
- Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 – Season Pass Edition
- Sundered: Eldritch Edition
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – Game of the Year Edition
- Wasteland 3
- Watch Dogs 2
- Zombie Army 4: Dead War