Here’s the full lineup of next week’s PlayStation Store releases for the PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita.
There are 26 games coming to the PlayStation 4 in a busy week on the PlayStation Store. In fact, with two new retro collections taken into account, there are over 80 titles available.
The Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection brings together ports of 12 classic arcade games from Capcom’s long-running fighting franchise, with some coming to console for the first time.
Also released on PS4 is the Sega Genesis/Mega Drive Classics Collection. This is the most impressive anthology of Sega’s ’90s heyday released so far, with 50 classic games included, and rumours of more planned as DLC.
Of the week’s new games, our highlight is Yoku’s Island Express, a charming mash-up of pinball platforming, and Metroidvania-style exploration from Villa Gorilla.
Here is the full PlayStation Store release lineup for the next week:
PlayStation Store releases – May 29, 2018
- Along Together
- Black Hat Cooperative
- Die for Valhalla!
- Earth Atlantis (Out June 1)
- Gekido Kintaro’s Revenge (Out May 31)
- Harvest Moon: Light of Hope Special Edition
- Illusion: A Tale of the Mind (Out June 1)
- The Journey Down: Chapter One
- Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Deluxier Edition
- Metal Slug XX
- Milanoir (Out May 31)
- No Heroes Here
- Oh…Sir! The Hollywood Roast
- Old Man’s Journey
- The Perfect Sniper
- Personality and Psychology Premium
- Sega Genesis Classics (Out May 31)
- Shift Quantum
- Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection
- To The Top
- Yoku’s Island Express
- No releases
Get weekly updates on the games and sales coming to the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch. Bookmark our new releases page.
Also on Thumbsticks
- New PlayStation Store weekend discounts are live
- Save up to 60% in two new PlayStation Store sales
- Relive the Summer of Arcade with new Xbox discounts
A note from the Thumbsticks editorial team
If you like what we do, then please consider supporting us via Patreon or buying us a coffee. Every penny we earn is poured back into the site, into giving new and aspiring writers an opportunity, and into bringing you more quality content to enjoy. And if you are an aspiring new writer, read this.