This week’s batch of PlayStation Store sales are offering discounts of up to 60% .
Here’s news of two new PlayStation Store sales offering some significant reductions on a tempting selection of PlayStation 4 titles.
The ‘Save up to 60% ’ sale starts in Europe today, and features discounts on Watch Dogs 2, The Division, Middle-earth: Shadow of War, and Steep. There’s also a decent price cut on Mass Effect Andromeda, if you’re feeling brave enough.
In the US, the ‘Extended Play Sale’ is focussed on games that offer, well, lots of content. Titles include The Witcher 3, Battlefield 1, Call of Duty: Black Ops III, and Street Fighter V. PlayStation Plus members can pick up additional discounts. The sale ends on May 29, 2018.
Here are some of our sale recommendations:
EU PlayStation Store – Save up to 60% sale
- Battlefield 1 and TitanFall 2 Bundle
- F1 2017
- Middle-earth: Shadow of War
- X-Com 2 Collection
US PlayStation Store – Extended Play Sale
- Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag
- Borderlands: The Handsome Collection
- Rainbow Six Siege
- Street Fighter V
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
Bookmark our new releases page for regular updates on the games coming to PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch.
More from Thumbsticks
- Save up to 75% with this week’s Xbox Deals with Gold
- Nintendo eShop releases for May 24, 2018
- Relive the Summer of Arcade with new Xbox discounts