Porting specialists Feral Interactive are bringing Rise of the Tomb Raider to macOS and Linux.
Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20 Year Celebration is a content complete version of Crystal Dynamics’ highly acclaimed Tomb Raider sequel. The Mac and Linux editions include the base game, first released in 2015, plus the full complement of DLC content.
David Stephen, managing director of Feral Interactive, said:
“Rise of the Tomb Raider’s sprawling and richly detailed environments combine with Lara’s versatile skillset to give players an incredible sense of freedom. With its intriguing new locales and exhilarating gameplay challenges, the additional content in the 20 Year Celebration adds yet more allure to an already compelling game.”
Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20 Year Celebration included DLC
- Blood Ties: Standalone story set in Croft Manor
- Baba Yaga: The Temple of the Witch: Story content set within the Wicked Vale region of Siberia
- Cold Darkness Awakened: Tomb Raider zombie mode, basically
- Lara’s Nightmare: Another twist on Tomb Raider zombie mode
- Endurance mode: Two player co-op mode
- Extreme Survivor Challenge: Super-tough difficulty setting for the main campaign
- Five additional skins: skins taken from various points in the franchise’s history
- 12 outfits: New threads for Lara
- Expedition cards: Adds game modifying modes, and score boosts in Expedition Mode
News on an exact release date, and the game’s recommended system requirements, will be announced soon. In the meantime, head over to Feral Interactive’s new Tomb Raider mini-site for more information.
More from Thumbsticks
- Alto’s Odyssey release date revealed
- Switch life-cycle may be longer than the standard 5-6 years, says Nintendo
- Shadow of the Colossus tops UK games chart
A note from the Thumbsticks editorial team
If you like what we do, then please consider supporting us via Patreon or buying us a coffee. Every penny we earn is poured back into the site, into giving new and aspiring writers an opportunity, and into bringing you more quality content to enjoy. And if you are an aspiring new writer, read this.