Porting specialists Feral Interactive are bringing Rise of the Tomb Raider to macOS and Linux.
Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20 Year Celebration is a content complete version of Crystal Dynamics’ highly acclaimed Tomb Raider sequel. The Mac and Linux editions include the base game, first released in 2015, plus the full complement of DLC content.
David Stephen, managing director of Feral Interactive, said:
“Rise of the Tomb Raider’s sprawling and richly detailed environments combine with Lara’s versatile skillset to give players an incredible sense of freedom. With its intriguing new locales and exhilarating gameplay challenges, the additional content in the 20 Year Celebration adds yet more allure to an already compelling game.”
Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20 Year Celebration included DLC
- Blood Ties: Standalone story set in Croft Manor
- Baba Yaga: The Temple of the Witch: Story content set within the Wicked Vale region of Siberia
- Cold Darkness Awakened: Tomb Raider zombie mode, basically
- Lara’s Nightmare: Another twist on Tomb Raider zombie mode
- Endurance mode: Two player co-op mode
- Extreme Survivor Challenge: Super-tough difficulty setting for the main campaign
- Five additional skins: skins taken from various points in the franchise’s history
- 12 outfits: New threads for Lara
- Expedition cards: Adds game modifying modes, and score boosts in Expedition Mode
News on an exact release date, and the game’s recommended system requirements, will be announced soon. In the meantime, head over to Feral Interactive’s new Tomb Raider mini-site for more information.
More from Thumbsticks
- Alto’s Odyssey release date revealed
- Switch life-cycle may be longer than the standard 5-6 years, says Nintendo
- Shadow of the Colossus tops UK games chart
Want more neat stuff?
If you want to keep abreast of the latest news, features, reviews, guides, and sales, we can send all our latest articles and great content straight to your inbox. You know, collated together, once or twice a week, in a newsletter. We wouldn't send them one at a time – that would be weird and annoying!
Recommended for you
Latest from Thumbsticks
Last chance to save in the Xbox Ultimate Game Sale
This week's Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S digital sales features a new Deals with Gold lineup and the Ultimate...
Project Zero: Maiden of Black Water gets a fall release date
Koei Tecmo has confirmed that classic horror game Project Zero: Maiden of Black Water will be released on PC and...
New PlayStation Store releases for August 2-6, 2021
A bunch of DLC "headlines" this week's new PlayStation Store releases for the PS4 and PS5.
New Nintendo Switch releases for August 1-6, 2021
A Monster's Expedition, The Falconeer, and retro Picross headline this week's lineup of new Nintendo Switch eShop releases.
New Xbox releases for August 2-6, 2021
Apex Legends: Emergence is the big-ticket item on the list of new Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One releases this...
Marvel’s Avengers is now free on PS4, PS5, PC, and Stadia
Square Enix opens up Marvel's Avengers to PlayStation, Steam, and Stadia players for the next three days.
Ori: The Collection bundles both games on one Nintendo Switch cartridge
Iam8bit, the specialist publisher of collector's editions, is bringing Ori: The Collection to Nintendo Switch later this year.
PlayStation Plus gets three games in August 2021
Sony reveals the free video games available to PlayStation Plus subscribers in August 2021.