My Nintendo is updated with new game discounts and digital rewards in honour of Toad.
To mark the upcoming Nintendo Switch release of Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker, the latest batch of My Nintendo rewards celebrate the ongoing contribution of Princess Peach’s loyal attendant.
Unfortunately there aren’t any discounts available for Nintendo Switch games, but if you still have a 3DS or Wii U kicking around there are some reasonable deals on offer.
Super Mario Maker is the pick of the bunch, and is available with a 30% discount on both consoles. There are also discounts on the Virtual Console releases of Super Mario 64, Super Mario Kart, and Super Mario World. And there are two new Toad-themed wallpapers to choose from.
Here’s the full lineup of rewards, which are currently only available in the US.
My Nintendo Rewards – US
Platinum Point Rewards
- Game & Watch Gallery 3 (3DS) – 50% discount – 150 points
- July calendar: Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker (Wallpaper) – 50 points
- Mario Pinball Land (Wii U) – 50% discount – 200 points
- Mario vs Donkey Kong (Wii U) – 30% discount – 160 points
- Super Mario 64 (Wii U) – 30% discount – 200 points
- Super Mario Kart (New Nintendo 3DS/Wii U) – 40% discount – 200 points
- Super Mario World (New Nintendo 3DS/Wii U) – 40% discount – 240 points
- Wallpaper – Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker (Wallpaper) – 50 points
Gold Point Rewards
- Mario and Donkey Kong: Minis on the Move (3DS) – 40% discount – 30 points
- Mario Golf (3DS) – 40% discount – 20 points
- Super Mario Maker (Wii U) – 30% discount – 130 points
- Super Mario Maker (3DS) – 30% discount – 90 points
And don’t forget, you can now trade in Gold points against Nintendo Switch digital games on the Nintendo eShop.
More from Thumbsticks
- Xbox One digital game releases for July 2-6, 2018
- Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy gets new content and HDR support
- How to download Legendary Pokémon Thundurus and Tornadus