Save on games from Ubisoft and Rockstar – including titles from the Assassin’s Creed and Grand Theft Auto franchises – in two Humble Store sales.
The Ubisoft Week sale features discounts on a range of old and new games, including savings of up to 70% on various titles from the Assassin’s Creed franchise. Far Cry New Dawn also gets a surprisingly swift price cut of 50%. The biggest deals, however, can be found on the two fun but flawed Watch Dogs titles, and survival horror game, Zombi.
Our picks from the Rockstar sale are the Bullly: Scholarship Edition, which is reduced by 65%, Max Payne 3, and the complete edition of Grand Theft Auto IV.
The Ubisoft sale runs until this Friday, and the Rockstar sale is on until the end of the month. Head over to the Humble Store for the full range of sale titles.
Ubisoft Week Sale
- Assassin’s Creed Origins – Gold Edition – 70% off
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey – 50% off
- Child of Light – 66% off
- Far Cry 5 – 67% off
- Far Cry New Dawn – 50% off
- For Honor – Starter Edition – 60% off
- Ghost Recon Wildlands – 65% off
- Heroes Of Might & Magic III – 75% off
- Steep – 75% off
- Trials Rising – 20% off
- Uno – 70% off
- Watch_Dogs Complete Edition – 90% off
- Watch_Dogs 2 Gold Edition – 85% off
- Zombi – 90% off
Rockstar Week Sale
- Bully: Scholarship Edition – 65% off
- Grand Theft Auto Collection – 70% off
- Grand Theft Auto III – 65% off
- Grand Theft Auto IV Complete Edition – 70% off
- Grand Theft Auto V – 50% off
- L.A. Noire: The Complete Edition – 70% off
- Manhunt – 65% off
- Max Payne 3 – 65% off
Don’t forget that all Humble Store purchases generate money for worthwhile charities and good causes.
We may receive a small commission for purchases made from online stores.