Video game publisher Focus Home Interactive launches a new sale of Xbox One titles.
You have to give Focus Home Interactive some credit. Their name isn’t top of the list when most people think of leading video game publishers, but they have quietly put together an impressive catalogue of interesting, inventive games.
If you’ve missed some of the their more recent releases, a new Xbox One sale gives players the chance to dive in with discounts of up to 80% on offer.
Pick of the bunch is Vampyr, Dontnod’s dark tale of death, temptation, and desire. The game – which we quite liked – gets a tempting 50% discount.
Giants Software’s comprehensive simulation of tractors, crops, and animal husbandry, Farming Simulator 17, is also discounted by a massive 75%. Also on the list is Deck 13’s hardcore action RPG, The Surge, a crop of Warhammer titles, and Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishments.
Head over to the Xbox One digital store, or the Microsoft web store, to see the full list of titles available in your region.
Here are our recommendations.
Xbox One Focus Home Interactive Sale
- Vampyr – 50% off
- Spintires: MudRunner – 50% off
- Farming Simulator 17 – 75% off
- The Council – Complete Season – 33% off
- Mordheim: City of the Damned – 75% off
- Blood Bowl 2 – 75% off
- Masters of Anima – 67% off
- Seasons after Fall – 75% off
- Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishments – 80% off
- Shiness: The Lightning Kingdom – 75% off
- Styx: Master of Shadows – 80% off
- Styx: Shards of Darkness – 75% off
- The Council – Episode 1: The Mad Ones – 33% off
- The Council – Episode 2: Hide and Seek – 20% off
- The Council – Episode 3: Ripples – 15% off
- The Surge: A Walk in the Park – 33% off
- The Technomancer – 80% off
- Tour de France 2017 – 75% off
- Tour de France 2018 – 50% off