The Golf Club 2 is confirmed for console and PC release in June.
Maximum Games have confirmed that The Golf Club 2 will hit retail and digital stores on June 27, 2017. The new date is a slight slip from the game’s previously announced spring release window.
A new trailer released for the game today takes a closer look at its new features, the main focus being the expanded Course Editor. New additions include tournament dressings, camera towers, and dynamic crowds that will vary in size depending on the prestige of the event. The 150,000+ courses created for the first game will also be available, and can be updated using the editor’s new feature set.
There’s also a look at The Golf Club 2‘s improved Career Mode. Players can practice honing their skills, and then join online Societies to compete with their team in single games or full tournaments.
The game’s Day One Edition, which includes the following perks and unlocks, is now available to pre-order.
The Golf Club 2 – Day One Edition content
- Moneybags – An instant payout that saves time and money
- Elite Club – An 24K solid gold driver (not real gold)
- Premier Clubhouse – Access to an exclusive high society clubhouse
- Heirloom Apparel – A stylish outfit from the golden age of golf
- Elite Emblem – A signature badge to add to your Society Logo
The Golf Club 2 will be released on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC on June 27, 2017.