Public voting has opened for the 2018 Game Developers Choice, and Independent Games Festival Audience Awards.
The awards will be held at the Game Developers Conference next month, and recognise the technical and artistic achievements of the best games, and their developers, from the past year.
Nominees in this year’s Game Developers Choice Audience Award include, Gorogoa, Horizon Zero Dawn, Lone Echo, PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds, The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, and Monument Valley 2.
Nominees for the IGF Audience Award include Celeste, Cuphead, Heat Signature, Luna, A Night in the Woods, and West of Loathing.
Voting is open through to 11:59pm on February 12, 2018.
- Vote for the Game Developers Choice Awards’ Audience Award
- Vote for the Independent Games Festival’s Audience Award
Online votes will help determine the winners, which will be announced live during the ceremonies on Wednesday, March 21, as part of GDC 2018. The event will be livestreamed via the official GDC Twitch channel from 6:30pm PT.
More from Thumbsticks
- It’s official: Toad’s head is a head
- Yakuza 6 release date pushed back
- The wonder and fear of radio in video games