The PlayStation Store Holiday Sale continues with Week 2 discounts of up to 70%.
The impressive Holiday Sale on the US PlayStation Store gets a new batch of discounts on some big name PS4, PS3, and PS Vita games.
This week’s crop of price cuts includes a 33% drop for Insomniac’s amazing Spider-Man, a 50% discount for Ubisoft’s Assassin’s Creed Origins, and 40% off EA’s World War II shooter, Battlefield V.
Here are some more highlights. Head over to the PlayStation Store for the full lineup of included games.
PlayStation Store Holiday Sale – Week 2 highlights
- Assassin’s Creed Origins
- Banner Saga Trilogy
- Battlefield V
- Castlevania Requiem: Symphony of the Night and Rondo of Blood
- Destiny 2: Forsaken – Legendary Collection
- Disgaea 5 Complete Bundle
- Dishonored 2
- Fallout 4
- Fortnite – Deluxe Founder’s Pack
- FIFA 19
- God of War Collection
- Human Fall Flat: Total Blob Bundle
- The Last of Us Remastered
- Metal Gear Survive
- Overwatch Legendary Edition
- Ratchet & Clank
- Marvel’s Spider-Man
- Star Wars Battlefront II
- Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection
- Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End
- Until Dawn
- Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus
Week 2 of the PlayStation Store Holiday Sale ends on December 25, 2018, but worry not, there are another three weeks of savings still to come.