This week’s big Xbox One sale discounts a decent lineup of games and DLC from Square Enix.
There are savings of up to 85% on offer in this week’s new sale of Xbox One games published by Square Enix. The recently released Lara Croft adventure, Shadow of the Tomb Raider, is half-price, and its excellent predecessor, Rise of the Tomb Raider, is discounted by a massive 80%.
Also reduced by 50% is the somewhat overlooked open world physics jamboree, Just Cause 4, and sprawling JPRG, Final Fantasy XV. Other titles worth picking up include the first season of Life is Strange, and action platformer, Octahedron.
Visit the Xbox digital games store or Microsoft online store for regional pricing. Here are some more recommendations.
Square Enix Xbox Sale Highlights
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided – 85% off
- Final Fantasy XV Royal Edition – 50% off
- Forgotton Anne – 40% off
- Just Cause 4 – Standard Edition – 50% off
- Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris – 85% off
- Life is Strange Complete Season (Episodes 1-5) – 80% off
- Octahedron – 50% off
- Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20 Year Celebration – 80% off
- Romancing SaGa 2 – 50% off
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider – 50% off
- Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition – 85% off
- Thief – 85% off
- Tomb Raider – Definitive Edition – 80% off
For more video game deals, check out our regularly updated sales page.