The My Nintendo rewards programme has been updated with a new batch of game discounts and digital rewards.
Nintendo has released a swathe of new digital goodies and game discounts for June, including a 20% discount for the acclaimed The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. Yes, it’s for the Wii U version, but this excellent game is recommended on any platform. The discount is available in exchange for 300 Platinum Points in the US.
Other US offers include reductions on quirky puzzler, Sushi Striker, and the amusing Mii-based RPG, Miitopia. There are also new Mario and Zelda 3DS themes, and Father’s Day themed printable downloads on offer.
European My Nintendo members can their swap points for 30% discounts on Nintendogs + Cats, and Pokémon Puzzle Challenge among others. There’s also a new seasonal Animal Crossing 3DS theme available.
Head over to the My Nintendo website for full details of the rewards available in your region.
My Nintendo rewards – June 2019
EU Gold Point Rewards
- Animal Crossing: Summer Fun (Theme) – 20 points
- Fantasy Life (3DS) – 30% Discount – 120 points
- Hey! PIKMIN (3DS) – 30% Discount – 120 points
- nintendogs + cats: Golden Retriever & New Friends (3DS) – 30% Discount – 60 points
- nintendogs + cats: French Bulldog & New Friends (3DS) – 30% Discount – 60 points
- nintendogs + cats: Toy Poodle & New Friends (3DS) – 30% Discount – 60 points
- Castlevania: The Adventure (3DS) – 50% Discount – 15 points
EU Platinum Point Rewards
- Pokémon Puzzle Challenge (3DS) – 30% Discount – 50 points
US Gold Point Rewards
- Sushi Striker: The Way of Sushido (3DS) – 20% discount – 60 points
- Miitopia (3DS) – 30% discount – 90 points
- Bravely Second: End Layer (3DS) – 30% discount – 90 points
- The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess: Light & Twilight theme (3DS) – 20 points
US Platinum Point Rewards
- Printable: Super Mario Maker 2 – Father’s Day Coupons – 30 points
- Printable: Super Mario Maker 2 – Father’s Day booklet – 10 points
- June Calendar A – Super Mario Maker 2 – 50 points
- June Calendar B – Super Mario Maker 2 – 50 points
- Super Mario Bros.: Famicom Cartridge theme – 100 points
- EarthBound (3DS/Wii U) – 40% discount – 200 points
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Wii U) – 20% discount – 300 points
- Pokémon Rumble Blast (3DS) – 30% discount – 210 points
- Pushmo World (Wii U) – 40% discount – 200 points
- Pokémon Battle Trozei (3DS) – 30% discount – 120 points
For the latest details on the new games coming to the Nintendo Switch, visit our new releases page.
How did we do?
We hope you found this article useful, or informative, or thought provoking, or maybe even a little entertaining. Perhaps it was a guide that helped you through a tricky bit, or we even saved you some money? Lovely stuff! If you'd like to say "thanks" you could always buy the team a cup of coffee.
Recommended for you
Latest from Thumbsticks
Animal Crossing: New Horizons to get a huge free update and paid DLC
Animal Crossing: New Horizons is getting an enormous free content update and a new paid DLC expansion.
Back 4 Blood review
Back 4 Blood is a rip-roaring zombie killing time, but without the right zombie slayers by your side, it's an...
Batman returns to Rocket League today
Batman returns for this year's Rocket League Haunted Hallows event, which begins today.
New Nintendo Switch releases: October 11-15, 2021 (Updated)
Disco Elysium – The Final Cut and The Good Life are among this week's lineup of new Nintendo Switch eShop...
This week’s Xbox Deals with Gold and Sale Highlights
Aliens: Fireteam Elite and games from the Fallout series headline this week's crop of Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S discounts.
Classic Star Wars games to get physical release on Switch and PS4
Aspyr Media is releasing four classic Star Wars games across two physical bundles on Nintendo Switch and PlayStation 4.
New PlayStation Store releases: October 11-15, 2021
This week's lineup of PlayStation Store releases includes Jackbox Party Pack 8. Oh, and Back 4 Blood, Crysis Remastered, NHL...
The wonder and fear of radio in video games
There's a childlike sense of wonder to radio. Making an ocean of the sky, radio waves broadcast out like the...