The My Nintendo rewards programme has been updated with a new batch of game discounts and digital rewards.
Nintendo has released a swathe of new digital goodies and game discounts for June, including a 20% discount for the acclaimed The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. Yes, it’s for the Wii U version, but this excellent game is recommended on any platform. The discount is available in exchange for 300 Platinum Points in the US.
Other US offers include reductions on quirky puzzler, Sushi Striker, and the amusing Mii-based RPG, Miitopia. There are also new Mario and Zelda 3DS themes, and Father’s Day themed printable downloads on offer.
European My Nintendo members can their swap points for 30% discounts on Nintendogs + Cats, and Pokémon Puzzle Challenge among others. There’s also a new seasonal Animal Crossing 3DS theme available.
Head over to the My Nintendo website for full details of the rewards available in your region.
My Nintendo rewards – June 2019
EU Gold Point Rewards
- Animal Crossing: Summer Fun (Theme) – 20 points
- Fantasy Life (3DS) – 30% Discount – 120 points
- Hey! PIKMIN (3DS) – 30% Discount – 120 points
- nintendogs + cats: Golden Retriever & New Friends (3DS) – 30% Discount – 60 points
- nintendogs + cats: French Bulldog & New Friends (3DS) – 30% Discount – 60 points
- nintendogs + cats: Toy Poodle & New Friends (3DS) – 30% Discount – 60 points
- Castlevania: The Adventure (3DS) – 50% Discount – 15 points
EU Platinum Point Rewards
- Pokémon Puzzle Challenge (3DS) – 30% Discount – 50 points
US Gold Point Rewards
- Sushi Striker: The Way of Sushido (3DS) – 20% discount – 60 points
- Miitopia (3DS) – 30% discount – 90 points
- Bravely Second: End Layer (3DS) – 30% discount – 90 points
- The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess: Light & Twilight theme (3DS) – 20 points
US Platinum Point Rewards
- Printable: Super Mario Maker 2 – Father’s Day Coupons – 30 points
- Printable: Super Mario Maker 2 – Father’s Day booklet – 10 points
- June Calendar A – Super Mario Maker 2 – 50 points
- June Calendar B – Super Mario Maker 2 – 50 points
- Super Mario Bros.: Famicom Cartridge theme – 100 points
- EarthBound (3DS/Wii U) – 40% discount – 200 points
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Wii U) – 20% discount – 300 points
- Pokémon Rumble Blast (3DS) – 30% discount – 210 points
- Pushmo World (Wii U) – 40% discount – 200 points
- Pokémon Battle Trozei (3DS) – 30% discount – 120 points
For the latest details on the new games coming to the Nintendo Switch, visit our new releases page.
We hate to ask, but global advertising revenues are the lowest they've ever been. It's killing the online publishing world. If you like what we do and want to support free, quality games writing, then please consider supporting us via Patreon, buying us a coffee, or subscribing to our newsletter.
Recommended for you
New Nintendo Switch games: January 20-24, 2020
Save up to 40% in the PlayStation Store Totally Digital Sale
Hellblade dev Ninja Theory announces Project: Mara
Descenders is getting a physical release on PS4, Nintendo Switch
Xbox Game Pass adds four more games this month
Final Trials of Mana characters revealed in new trailer
The 20 most anticipated video games of 2020
Is Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot worth playing?
Support Thumbsticks on Patreon, for as low as $1 a month, and you'll get a login to a speedy, ad-free version of the site.