Ubisoft and Mondo team up for a limited edition release of Far Cry 5.
Ubisoft has opened pre-orders for the Far Cry 5 x Mondo Edition. This special edition of the forthcoming open-world adventure includes an exclusive steelbook, vinyl soundtrack, and artwork.
Ubisoft has teamed up with artistic collective Mondo for the release, which is adorned with cover art depicting the game’s villain, Joseph Seed, in a typically relaxed pose. It’s a striking image, and infinitely more pleasing to look at than the recently announced PVC figurine of Seed.
The Far Cry 5 x Mondo Edition is limited to 4000 units worldwide, and is now available to pre-order on console and PC from the Ubisoft Store.
Jay Shaw, Creative Director of Mondo said:
“Over the years, we have done pretty much everything related with film collectibles and this collaboration represents the next step: with gaming you’re lot more open, to interpret. It’s a bigger story, We are very happy to collaborate with an extraordinarily creative company like Ubisoft!”
Far Cry 5 x Mondo edition contents
- Far Cry 5 Standard Game
- SteelBook X Mondo designed by Jay Shaw
- Vinyl record, featuring Far Cry 5 original soundtrack by Dan Romer
- Soundtrack digital download code
- Unique box featuring Mondo drawing of Joseph Seed
Players who manage to snag a copy will also receive the Doomsday Prepper Pack and the Chaos Pack DLC, which includes various cosmetics and consumables.
Far Cry 5 will be released on March 27, 2018 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Windows PC.
More from Thumbsticks
- Life is Strange: Before the Storm Episode 3 Review
- There’s a Night in the Woods Switch version coming, very soon
- The Final Fantasy XV system requirements have been updated