Organisers of the Indie Megabooth have confirmed the roster of games appearing at this year’s Game Developers Conference showcase.
The Indie Megabooth Showcase returns to the GDC once again with another mouth-watering roster of recently released and upcoming indie games. The showcase will be held in the West Hall of San Francisco’s Moscone Center.
This year’s showcase features twice the usual number of games. As a result, there is a slight change in format. Monday and Tuesday will host twelve titles, and a fresh batch will go on show from Wednesday to Friday.
Highlights include Drinkbox Studios’ Guacamelee! 2, Gunhead from Alientrap, and the beautiful Exposure, a game of camouflage from The Sheep’s Meow.
Here’s a quick look at the delights in store:
The showcase is free for all GDC badge types and will be in open from 10am-6pm Monday-Thursday, and 10am-3pm on Friday. GDC 2018 runs between March 19-23, 2018.
Indie Megabooth GDC Showcase
Monday & Tuesday
- A Case of Distrust – The Wandering Ben
- A Tofu Tail – alchemedium
- Above – Mighty Moth
- Astronaut: The Best – Universal Happymaker
- Carto – Sunhead Games
- Dead Cells – Motion Twi
- Felix The Reaper – Kong Orange
- Gunhead – Alientrap
- One Finger Death Punch 2 – Silver Dollar Games
- Sigma Theory – Mi-Clos Studio
- Skye – Puny Astronaut
- Starbear: Taxi – Funktronic Labs
- Astrologaster – Nyamyam
- Black Future ’ 8 – Superscarysnakes
- Exposure, a game of camouflage – The Sheep’s Meow
- Firmament – Cyan, Inc.
- Guacamelee! – Drinkbox Studios
- Juicy Realm – SpaceCan
- Light Fingers – Numizmatic Games Corporation
- Million Onion Hotel – Onion Games
- Mulaka – Lienzo
- Plunge – Spooky Buns
- Shape of the World – Hollow Tree Games
- The Moon Fields – Lunarsignals
More from Thumbsticks
- Grief, loss, and the healing power of Final Fantasy XV
- Cut Scenes: Metal Gear Solid 2 vs. The Terminator
- Detroit: Become Human release date confirmed by David Cage
We hate to ask, but global advertising revenues are the lowest they've ever been. It's killing the online publishing world. If you like what we do and want to support free, quality games writing, then please consider supporting us via Patreon, buying us a coffee, or subscribing to our newsletter.
Recommended for you
Disco Elysium now has a hardcore mode
Co-op ‘Goonies RPG’ Knights and Bikes is coming to Nintendo Switch
Last chance to get 29 great games for $25, support Australian fire relief
Pokémon World Championships dates and venue confirmed
New Nintendo Switch games: January 20-24, 2020
Save up to 40% in the PlayStation Store Totally Digital Sale
Hellblade dev Ninja Theory announces Project: Mara
Descenders is getting a physical release on PS4, Nintendo Switch
Support Thumbsticks on Patreon, for as low as $1 a month, and you'll get a login to a speedy, ad-free version of the site.