Organisers of the Indie Megabooth have confirmed the roster of games appearing at this year’s Game Developers Conference showcase.
The Indie Megabooth Showcase returns to the GDC once again with another mouth-watering roster of recently released and upcoming indie games. The showcase will be held in the West Hall of San Francisco’s Moscone Center.
This year’s showcase features twice the usual number of games. As a result, there is a slight change in format. Monday and Tuesday will host twelve titles, and a fresh batch will go on show from Wednesday to Friday.
Highlights include Drinkbox Studios’ Guacamelee! 2, Gunhead from Alientrap, and the beautiful Exposure, a game of camouflage from The Sheep’s Meow.
Here’s a quick look at the delights in store:
The showcase is free for all GDC badge types and will be in open from 10am-6pm Monday-Thursday, and 10am-3pm on Friday. GDC 2018 runs between March 19-23, 2018.
Indie Megabooth GDC Showcase
Monday & Tuesday
- A Case of Distrust – The Wandering Ben
- A Tofu Tail – alchemedium
- Above – Mighty Moth
- Astronaut: The Best – Universal Happymaker
- Carto – Sunhead Games
- Dead Cells – Motion Twi
- Felix The Reaper – Kong Orange
- Gunhead – Alientrap
- One Finger Death Punch 2 – Silver Dollar Games
- Sigma Theory – Mi-Clos Studio
- Skye – Puny Astronaut
- Starbear: Taxi – Funktronic Labs
- Astrologaster – Nyamyam
- Black Future ’ 8 – Superscarysnakes
- Exposure, a game of camouflage – The Sheep’s Meow
- Firmament – Cyan, Inc.
- Guacamelee! – Drinkbox Studios
- Juicy Realm – SpaceCan
- Light Fingers – Numizmatic Games Corporation
- Million Onion Hotel – Onion Games
- Mulaka – Lienzo
- Plunge – Spooky Buns
- Shape of the World – Hollow Tree Games
- The Moon Fields – Lunarsignals