Luigi’s Mansion and Super Smash Bros. feature in the latest batch of My Nintendo rewards.
The 3DS remaster of the original Luigi’s Mansion is our pick from the latest drop of My Nintendo discounts in Europe. The game is reduced by 30% in exchange for 120 gold points. If you enjoyed last year’s Luigi’s Mansion 3 – and still have a 3DS kicking around – it’s definitely worth revisiting.
The 3DS version of Super Smash Bros. is also on offer, getting a 40% price cut for 180 gold points. Other new additions include Hana Samurai: Art of the Sword and the Virtual Console release of Game & Watch Gallery 2.
Check out our update from earlier this month for more rewards, including those available in North America. Here are full details of January’s additions.
My Nintendo rewards – January 2020 additions
EU Gold Point Rewards
- Luigi’s Mansion (3DS) – 30% discount – 120 points
- Super Smash Bros (3DS) – 40% discount – 180 points
- Game & Watch Gallery 2 (3DS) – 50% discount – 20 points
- Puzzle & Dragons Z + Puzzle & Dragons: Super Mario Bros. Edition (3DS) – 50% discount – 150 points
EU Platinum Point Rewards
- Hana Samurai: Art of the Sword (3DS) – 40% discount – 90 points
More Nintendo from Thumbsticks
- ‘Anti-Brexit experience’ Not Tonight is coming to Switch
- Experimental horror anthology Stories Untold comes to Nintendo Switch very soon
- How to set up Nintendo Switch parental controls