Nintendo kicks off PAX West with a second Indie Highlights video in as many weeks.
You’re gonna need a bigger SD card, because those indie games keep on coming. Hot on the heels of last week’s surprise Indie Highlights presentation for Gamescom, Nintendo has released another short video detailing some more indie titles heading to the Switch in 2018, and early 2019.
And just like last week, there was a surprise release announcement, with Subset Games’ highly acclaimed turn-based strategy game, Into the Breach, arriving on the Switch eShop today.
You can watch the full video over on the Nintendo website, but here’s a list of the confirmed game announcements, and release dates
Nintendo Switch Indie Highlights
- Into the Breach – Out now
- The Messenger – 30th August
- Hyper Light Drifter – Special Edition – 6th September
- Bastion – 13th September
- Wasteland 2: Director’s Cut – 13th September
- Undertale – 18th September
- Light Fingers – 20th September
- TowerFall – 27th September
- Zarvot – October
- Superbrothers: Sword & Sorcery EP – October
- Jackbox Party Pack 5 – October
- Bullet Age – November
- Transistor – November
- Levelhead – November
- Dragon: Marked for Death – 13th December
- Desert Child – December
- Treasure Stack – Winter
- Mineko’s Night Market – Early 2019
- Samurai Gunn 2 – Early 2019
- The World Next Door – Early 2019
- King of the Hat – Early 2019
- Untitled Goose Game – Early 2019
Nintendo also continues to address the ever-growing problem of discoverability on the Switch with the launch of a new Indie Highlights Hub, which details upcoming and notable titles, and an Indie News channel on the Switch itself.