Save on The Legend of Zelda, Super Mario, and Diablo in the new Nintendo eShop Blockbuster Sale.
The latest eShop sale for Europe discounts a decent selection of hit Nintendo Switch and 3DS games. Among the Switch highlights are the epic The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, and Super Mario Odyssey, both of which are soon to get VR modes via Nintendo Labo.
On the third-party front there are price cuts for the ever-popular Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy, the excellent Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle, and Square Enix’s acclaimed RPG, Octopath Traveler. Bethesda’s Doom, Skyrim, and Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus also get decent reductions.
Over on Nintendo 3DS you can find 33% discounts on games including The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask 3D and New Super Mario Bros. 2.
The sale runs from 3pm today until April 25, 2019. Head over to the Nintendo eShop in your country for the full lineup of sale titles. Here are some of the best bargains to choose from.
Nintendo eShop Blockbuster Sale Highlights
- Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy – 34% off
- Dark Souls Remastered – 30% off
- Diablo III: Eternal Collection – 30%
- Doom – 50% off
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim – 50% off
- L.A. Noire – 66% off
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild – 30% off
- Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle – 50% off
- Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate – 42% off
- Octopath Traveler – 33% off
- Super Mario Odyssey – 33% off
- Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus – 33% off
- Xenoblade Chronicles 2 – 33% off
- Mario Kart 7 – 33% off
- The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask 3D – 33% off
- New Super Mario Bros. 2 – 33% off
- Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS – 33% off
If you are looking for some retro video game thrills, check out details of the three new NES games released today for Nintendo Switch Online subscribers.