Nintendo’s eShop Christmas sale includes a sackful of games for the Nintendo Switch, 3DS, and Wii U.
Nintendo of Europe has rolled out an impressive two-week ‘Festive Sale’ across all three console platforms. The sale reduces the price of over 270 games, and although a large number of them are 3DS and Wii U titles, there’s a reasonable selection of Nintendo Switch discounts.
The sale runs until December 28, 2017 for most titles, although some are discounted into the new year. Nintendo also promises that additional games will be added to the sale in the next week. At the time of writing there are no first-party Nintendo releases on the list. Boo hiss!
Here are some of our recommendations.
Nintendo eShop EU Christmas Sale Highlights
- Azure Striker Gunvolt: Striker Pack
- Lego City Undercover
- Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle
- Overcooked Special Edition
- Puyo Puyo Tetris
- Rocket League
- SteamWorld Dig 2
- Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove
- The Mummy Demastered
- Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate
- Bit.Trip Saga
- Cooking Mama: Sweet Shop
- Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens
- Art of Balance TOUCH!
- SteamWorld Heist
Nintendo Wii U
- Batman: Arkham Origins
- Injustice: Gods Among Us
- Just Dance 2018
- Lego The Hobbit
- Shantae and the Pirate’s Curse
Don’t forget to check out our new releases page for the latest Nintendo eShop, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4 digital releases.
More from Thumbsticks
- Here’s the eighth PlayStation 12 Deals of Christmas game
- Nintendo eShop releases for 14 December, 2017