The European PlayStation Store gets a brand new sale offering some big discounts on Japanese PS4, PS3, and PS Vita video games.
It’s not just the US PlayStation Store that’s getting a big sale of games to celebrate Golden Week in Japan. A new promotion is also launching across Europe today.
Sale highlights include titles from the Dead Rising, Dark Souls, and Dynasty Warriors franchises. Specific recommendations include Yakuza Kiwami – which we really liked – a little RPG by the name of Final Fantasy XV, and Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain, which is also free as part of this month’s Xbox Games with Gold lineup.
Here some other games worth a look.
PlayStation Store Big in Japan Sale Highlights
- Dark Cloud
- Dark Souls III
- DmC Devil May Cry: Definitive Edition
- Everybody’s Golf
- LocoRoco 2 Remastered
- Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Trilogy
- Okami HD
- Persona 5
- Wild Arms 3
- Yakuza Kiwami
Head over to the EU PlayStation Store for the full range of PS4, PS3, and PS Vita sale titles. The Big in Japan sale runs for the next two weeks, ending on May 9, 2018.
More from Thumbsticks
- Destiny 2 PS4-exclusive Warmind DLC details
- 1930s Mummy-style co-op shooter Strange Brigade launches in August
- Save up to 60% in the PlayStation Store Golden Week sale