The PlayStation Store marks Golden Week with a brand new sale offering a range of discounts on Japan-inspired games.
With four national holidays within seven days, Golden Week is one of Japan’s most fervently celebrated holidays.
Sony is making sure we can join in the fun with a new US PlayStation Store sale that reduces the price of a wide range of Japan-inspired video games. There are discounts of up to 50% on offer, with an extra 10% available to PlayStation Plus members on some titles.
Sale highlights include the marvellous Persona 5, Capcom’s stunning Monster Hunter: World, and Nier: Automata. You can also pick up discounts on multiple games from the Naruto Shippuden, Harvest Moon, and One Piece franchises.
PlayStation Store Golden Week Sale Highlights
- Blaxblue: Central Fiction
- Danganronpa 1/2 Reload
- Devil May Cry 4 Special edition
- Dragon Quest Builders
- Final Fantasy XV Royal Edition
- Gundam Versus
- Hatoful Boyfriend
- Monster Hunter: World – Digital Deluxe Edition
- Nier: Automata
- Persona 5
Head over to the US PlayStation Store for the full range of PS4, PS3, and PS Vita titles. The Golden Week sale ends on May 8, 2018.
More from Thumbsticks
- Pillars of Eternity II post-launch content detailed
- Wolfenstein II on Nintendo Switch looks like this
- Xbox Games with Gold for May 2018 confirmed