It’s not even December, but games including Battlefield V and Soulcalibur Ⅵ get big discounts as part of the new Playstation Store Christmas Deals sale.
Ten PlayStation 4 games are getting price cuts this weekend as part of a new Christmas Deals promotion on the European PlayStation Store.
Bandai Namco fighter, Soulcalibur Ⅵ, is among the highlights, and gets a 36% price cut on the standard edition, and a 33% reduction on the Deluxe Edition.
FromSoftware’s Bloodborne is half price, and Titanfall 2 is discounted by a whopping 86%. There’s also a 33% discount for EA’s troubled FPS, Battlefield V.
A new selection of games will be discounted for the next two weekends, after which we’ll probably see the return of the PlayStation Store 12 Deals of Christmas promotion.
And if you’re based in the US, you can choose from over 200 games in this weekend’s PlayStation Store Flash Sale.
PlayStation Store Christmas Deals – Week 1
- Battlefield V – 33% off
- BioShock: The Collection – 80% off
- Bloodborne – 50% off
- Bloodborne: Game of the Year Edition – 56% off
- Call of Cthulhu – 37% off
- Dark Souls III – 71% off
- Dying Light – 71% off
- Dying Light: The Following – Enhanced Edition – 72% off
- Resident Evil 7 biohazard – 35% off
- Resident Evil 7 biohazard Gold Edition – 42% off
- Titanfall 2 Standard Edition – 86% off
- Titanfall 2: Ultimate Edition – 83% off
- Soulcalibur Ⅵ – 36% off
- Soulcalibur Ⅵ Deluxe Edition – 33% off
- Uncharted: The Lost Legacy – 56% off
More gaming news from Thumbsticks
Visit our new releases section for regular updates on the new video games coming to the Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.