Save on some ghoulish PS4 games in the PlayStation Store Halloween sale spooktacular.
A brand new PlayStation Store sale in the US and Europe features savings on a range of chilling PlayStation 4 games.
Our Halloween picks include the striking and creepy stealth horror game from Asobo Studio, A Plague Tale: Innocence.
Man Of Medan – the first game in SuperMassive’s Dark Pictures Anthology – is also worth a look. It might not reach the heights of Until Dawn but in our review we considered it “clever, scary and intriguing.”
We also liked Vampyr and Little Nightmares, both of which are discounted. And one of our favourite games of all time, Hollow Knight, is a must buy. Add in a range of titles from the Resident Evil, Darksiders and Dark Souls series and you have one hell of a sale.
The PlayStation Halloween sale ends on November 1, 2019. Visit the PlayStation Store in your region for the full lineup of discounted titles. Here are some more highlights.
PlayStation Store Halloween sale highlights
- A Plague Tale: Innocence
- Alien: Isolation
- Batman: Arkham Collection
- Bioshock: The Collection
- The Blackout Club
- Blood Bowl 2: Legendary Edition
- Call Of Cthulhu
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III – Zombies Chronicles Edition
- Dark Pictures Anthology – Man Of Medan (US)
- Dark Souls 2: Scholar Of The First Sin
- Dark Souls III
- Darksiders III
- Dead Island Definitive Collection
- Devil May Cry HD Collection
- Divinity: Original Sin 2 – Definitive Edition
- Fallout 4
- Five Nights at Freddy’s VR: Help Wanted
- Friday the 13th: The Game
- Hollow Knight
- Little Nightmares Complete Edition
- Mordheim: City Of The Damned
- Mortal Kombat 11
- Outlast 2
- Resident Evil 2
- Resident Evil Revelations 1 & 2 bundle
- The Sinking City
- The Walking Dead: The Telltale Definitive Series
- We Happy Few
- World War Z