Here’s the full lineup of PlayStation 4 and PS Vita video games coming to the PlayStation Store on December 19, 2017.
Although the AAA releases are done and dusted, the indie games keep coming in another busy week on the PlayStation Store.
This week’s PlayStation 4 picks start with Accounting +. The follow-up to the Accounting – which is free on HTC Vive – comes from Justin Roiland’s Squanch Games!, in collaboration with William Pugh’s Crows Crows Crows. From what we’ve seen, the game expands on the original’s winning combination of off-the-wall humour, and nonsensical task-based challenges.
Also of note is Tiny Metal, the turn-based strategy game from Area 35. The Kickstarter-funded release offers a modern twist on the classic Advance Wars formula, and is also noteworthy for being the first game from Sony’s indie label, Unites.
Here is the full PlayStation Store release lineup for next week:
PlayStation Store releases – December 19, 2017
- 36 Fragments of Midnight
- 3D Billiards
- Accounting + (PS VR)
- Cat Interstellar
- Defunct (21st)
- Dustoff Heli Rescue 2
- Life is Strange: Before the Storm – Episode 3: Hell is Empty
- Rollercoaster Legends (21st)
- Tiny Metal (21st)
- Ultrawings (PS VR)
- Xenon Valkyrie +
- OK readers, do we keep the PS3 on this list each week? It’ll be heartbreaking to cut it, but…
Also on Thumbsticks
- Oxenfree dev’s new game, Afterparty, sounds like a Tenacious D song
- The Nintendo eShop Christmas sale features over 270 games
- Metal Gear Survive single-player and beta detailed