Moss and Mulaka lead a strong lineup of PlayStation 4 games coming to the PlayStation Store from February 27, 2018.
A busy week on the PlayStation Store sees the release of a number of highly anticipated games. Pick of the week is Moss, a new virtual reality adventure from Polyarc. The sumptuous visuals are reason enough to dust off the old headset, but we think it will be the adorable Quill, and intriguing puzzle design that could make this one of the best PSVR games released so far.
Also released this week is Mulaka, a visually striking action-adventure game from Lienzo that explores the rich indigenous culture of the Tarahumara in northwestern Mexico.
Elsewhere, there are PlayStation 4 releases for Bulb Boy, Bridge Constructor Portal, and Milestone’s off-road racing game, Gravel.
The Game Name of the Week award goes to Immortal Redneck from Crema. The game – as the name and cover art don’t suggest – is a hokey and jokey FPS set in Egypt. It’s been a big hit on Steam, with fans likening it to the Serious Sam series.
Here’s the full PlayStation Store release lineup for next week:
PlayStation Store releases – February 27, 2018
- Blasters of the Universe
- Bridge Constructor Portal (March 1)
- Bulb Boy (March 1)
- Crypt of the Serpent King
- De Blob 2
- Don’t Knock Twice
- Heroine Anthem Zero Episode 1
- Hex Tunnel
- Immortal Redneck
- Jettomero: Hero of the Universe
- Perfect Angle (Feb 28)
- Riftstar Raiders
- Seum: Speedrunners From Hell (March 1)
- Shiny – A Robotic Adventure
- Timothy vs. the Aliens
- No releases.
- What did you expect? Last of Us Part 2?
Bookmark our new releases page to get regular updates on the games coming to PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch and 3DS.
More from Thumbsticks
- Owlboy physical release dated for Switch, PS4
- Save up to 80% in the Rebellion sale on Steam
- Can you guess these JRPGs from their cover art?
- Cut Scenes: Metal Gear Solid 2 vs. The Terminator