FromSoftware’s Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice slices its way to the top of the UK video game chart.
The Activision-published action game takes top spot in the latest Ukie Games Chart from GfK. The chart – which measures sales of boxed software in the UK – sees last week’s No.1, Tom Clancy’s The Division 2, drop into second place.
Elsewhere, Red Dead Redemption 2 drops three places to No.5, and is outperformed by Grand Theft Auto V, which climbs to No.4.
Devil May Cry 5 drops out of the Top Ten, landing at No.16, and EA’s trouble online shooter, Anthem, falls four places to No.15.
There are no other new entries in the Top 40, although several PS VR games – Astro Bot: Rescue Mission, PlayStation VR Worlds, Doom VFR, and Skyrim VR – all return to the chart following retail promotions.
Top 10 Entertainment Software – Week Ending 23rd March
- Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice
- Tom Clancy’s The Division 2
- FIFA 19
- Grand Theft Auto V
- Red Dead Redemption 2
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
- The Lego Movie 2 Videogame
- Forza Horizon 4
- Far Cry New Dawn
- New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe
More from Thumbsticks
- Does Sekiro have a stamina system?
- How design and story shaped Uncharted’s elephant ride
- How Microsoft will bring Xbox games to any device with Project xCloud