Save up to 80% in two new video game sales for the Xbox One.
The latest Xbox One sales are offering big savings on games from Ubisoft’s Tom Clancy catalogue, and reductions on a wealth of in-game goodies for a range of free-to-play titles.
The ‘Tom Clancy Collection’ includes 70% discounts on various editions of Rainbow Six Siege, and a massive 80% drop for action RPG, The Division. With The Division 2 set for release in March, this could be a good time to catch up with the, erm, story so far.
The sale also features a decent choice of add-ons and DLC expansions for each included title.
The ‘Play Your Game’ sale is also up and running, and features price drops on starter bundles and in-game currency for games such as Warframe, Smite, and Paladins.
Visit the Xbox digital games store in your country for the full sale lineup. Both promotions end on January 29, 2019.
Here are some sale recommendations.
Tom Clancy Collection Sale Highlights
- Rainbow Six Siege – 70% off
- Rainbow Six Siege Advanced Edition – 70% off
- Rainbow Six Siege Complete Edition – 70% off
- Rainbow Six Siege Gold Edition – 70% off
- Ghost Recon Wildlands – Standard Edition – 70% off
- Ghost Recon Wildlands Ultimate Edition – 50% off
- Ghost Recon Wildlands Year 2 Gold Edition – 50% off
- The Division Gold Edition – 80% off
- Rainbow Six Siege + The Division Bundle – 75% off
Play Your Game Sale Highlights
- Brawlhalla – All Legends Pack – 25% off
- Crossout – Wild hunt pack – 50% off
- Defiance 2050: Starter Class Pack – 50% off
- Paladins Champions Pack – 50% off
- Pinball FX3 – Bethesda Pinball -60% off
- Rocket League – Fast & Furious Bundle – 70% off
- Smite Ultimate God Pack Bundle – 50% off
- Warframe: Starter Pack – 50% off
- Warframe: Jade Axa Bundle – 40% off