Degica Games and Crypton Future Media have announced that Hatsune Miku VR will be released on Steam next month.
The VR rhythm action game will come to PC on March 8, 2018, and will support both the Oculus Rift and HTC Vive virtual reality headsets.
The game includes songs from a range of well-known Hatsune Miku artists. Highlights from the initial batch of eight tracks includes Singularity by keisei, and Sharing the World by Bighead.
Using either format’s VR controllers, players have to catch the melody symbols that fly from the back of the stage, while Hatsune Miku performs her iconic songs and dance moves.
If that all sounds a little strenuous, the game also features a Music Video mode which lets you sit back and, erm, enjoy the show.
Hatsune Miku VR song list
- Ievan Polkka (by Otomania)
- Singularity (by keisei)
- Amagoi Miseinen (by Wada Takeaki ‘Kurage P’)
- Sharing The World (by BigHead)
- Senbonzakura (by 黒うさＰ)
- Plus three additional songs to be confirmed.
To promote the release of Hatsune Miku VR, Degica are running a contest to win tickets to the USA and Mexico Miku Expo 2018 concerts.
More from Thumbsticks
- Cut Scenes: Metal Gear Solid 2 vs. The Terminator
- Metal Gear Survive contains hidden message about Kojima
- Nintendo eShop releases for March 1, 2018