The Humble Store is offering a range of discounts on games published by Japanese indie specialists, Playism.
The week-long sale is in full flow, and features price cuts on a number of games. In fact, the promotion makes many titles cheaper than Playism’s own online store.
Deals include 50% off the somewhat controversial Yumenikki -Dream Diary-, and a 51% cut on the updated version of Suda51’s much-loved, The Silver Case.
Hidetaka Suehiro’s episodic graphical adventure, D4: Dark Dreams Don’t Die, is also reduced by 67%. A wide selection of the game’s DLC is also available, with some costume items down to under 50¢/30p.
Humble Store – Playism sale highlights
- Yumenikki -Dream Diary- – 50%
- Monodora: Reverie Under The Moonlight – 40%
- D4: Dark Dreams Don’t Die – Season One – 67%
- Magical Battle Festa – 67%
- The Silver Case – 51%
- Unholy Heights – 30%
Head over to the Humble Store to view the full range of sale items. And remember, up to 10% of every Humble purchase goes to charitable causes. The sale runs until June 4, 2018.
More video games news from Thumbsticks
- The Week in Video Games – May 27, 2018
- Xbox One digital game releases: May 28 – June 1, 2018
- PlayStation Store releases for May 29, 2018
- Watch a documentary about Suda51’s The Silver Case
Note: We may receive a small commission for purchases made through third-party sites.
A note from the Thumbsticks editorial team
If you like what we do, then please consider supporting us via Patreon or buying us a coffee. Every penny we earn is poured back into the site, into giving new and aspiring writers an opportunity, and into bringing you more quality content to enjoy. And if you are an aspiring new writer, read this.