There are just a few days left to snag a discount on a wide range of Xbox games in the Microsoft Spring Sale.
Xbox owners have a few days remaining to pick up a bargain in Microsoft’s Xbox Spring Sale. Prices on some Xbox One and Xbox 360 titles are reduced by up to 67% , and there are additional cuts of up to 10% available for Xbox Live Gold members.
The promotion – which features over 400 games in total – ends on April 9, 2018. It features a good mix of indie and AAA titles, including recent releases like Forza Motorsport 7, which is discounted by 40% , and FIFA 18, which is reduced by 67% . There’s also 50% sliced off the much-maligned, but gradually improving, Star Wars Battlefront II.
Here are some of our sale recommendations.
Microsoft Spring Sale game highlights
- Deus Ex Mankind Divided – 67%
- Cuphead – 15%
- Destiny 2 Deluxe Edition – 30%
- Assassin’s Creed Origins – 30%
- Elite Dangerous – 50%
- Dead Rising 4 – 40%
- Just Cause 3 – 67%
- Life is Strange: Before the Storm (Complete) – 30%
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain – 40%
There are also few days left to pick up a discount in the PlayStation Easter sale.
More from Thumbsticks
- Is Microsoft sowing seeds for Xbox to win the next console generation?
- Spyro remaster confirmed, release date announced
- Play WWE 2K18 and UFC 3 for free on Xbox One this weekend